First Painted Papers Freebie... :)

Good morning! As promised, here's my first batch of digi painted papers. :) It was hard at first since it's my first time to make papers. I'm also having a hard time creating a pattern since I'm still learning the how to's of photo shop. So, I've decided to paint the pattern instead. I hope you like my hard worked painted papers. Though, it's still not good. I'm getting used to it and having fun at the same time so, I'm planning to make some more in the future. :) Check out my blog for the next batch tomorrow! And don't forget to leave some love.. Babye.. *comments @ 4shared is disabled. Leave some reactions instead.


Download

♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

0 ♥ comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple