It's been a while..

Hello fellow scrappers! I was out for almost a month and now I'm back with some kits from designers I CT. First off, take a look at this new kit from Renata. It's called "Summer Memory". The colors are bright, fun and fresh. Go grab this for only $5.49. Here's the link to her store.


A sample LO from me,



Next kit is from Mandy, called "May Build a Kit". Get it at DSM for only $3.00. Here's the link to her store


Lastly, new set of word arts from Kathy. It is called, "Memories Made", for only $3.00. Link to her store.



A sample LO from me using "May Build a Kit" and "Memories Made".



Finally a CU freebie from me! :) A set of flowers, no need to credit me just a thank you note is enough. 




Grab it here.

♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

0 ♥ comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple