A winner, new kit and new templates plus a freebie..

Forgive me but I'm not feeling well today. I dropped by to say some important things as mentioned in the title of this blog entry. Now to our lucky winner of the kit made by mandymade called "Girly Girl" kit is...


....Shauna, blog commenter number 3!!! Congrats Shauna! You've got mail from me.. :)

To Ann, Candice, and KandiceD, thank you so much for joining. I had so much fun!

Here's another kit from Lauramarie, a brand new kit called, "Mambo"! What  I like with this kit is the colors are very bright and the combination of green and black is just great! Here's the link to her store


And a sample LO from me. I made this LO as a gift to my good friend Ciana. :)



Another good news from Mandymade. A new Girly Giirl Template Pack is now available at the following stores:



Here's the preview,


And since, you've come this far.. Here's a little freebie from me using the Girly Girl kit and Girly Girl Template from Mandy, a BB QP! I hope you like it!


Don't forget to leave some love or reactions below. :) Grab it @ 4shared and here.
***By the way, I tried a new sharing site so please drop a line if it's working fine or not. :) I'll be using that site to share my freebies from now on so don't be shy to comment away!

1 ♥ comments ♥:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple