Girly Girl new kit from Mandy plus a freebie mask!

Hello everyone! It was a very busy week for me and my family but I have to admit it was also a fulfilling experience. It's a great thing to reconnect with one's family. With regard to being a busy mom and wife, I can say that I'm also becoming busy in line with CTing great designers. Every now and then, they offer more and more fab kits for us to play on. To start with, Mandy has this very girly kit which is called, "Girly Girl"! Take a good look on the previews below. BTW, I've known Mandy when I started digi scrapping last year of summer. I still remember that I've collected all the freebies offered in her blog. Since then I've been a fan of her work and I was very glad when she accepted me to CT her designs. :)






This is a fun whimsical kit for any girl. Fabulous for baby albums, invites, princess, and vintage LO's. Included in this kit are 40 papers, 10 bonus papers, 90 ellies, 2 full alphas, 8 glitter styles and 8  glitter sheets.

Here's some CT inspiration and as you can see, I used this kit to finally design my blog! Yey! :)


This fab kit is now available @ the following stores and all at $5

Sweet Mandy also has this coupon for 20% off! It is good for all the stores. What are you waiting for go grab this goodies now. The coupon will only last until 20th of AprilCode is GG20%promo


And to your freebie! :) A photo mask!


I'm so busy that I don't have the time to put a good preview on it. If you like my work, kindly give some reactions below or simply say thanks! :) Grab it here. BTW, please grab all my old freebies now because I'm gonna take them down one at a time starting this week. Thanks! Happy scrapping! :)

♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

0 ♥ comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple