New CAC "April Days" and a QP freebie! :)

Celebrate April with 10 coordinating papers from Lauramarie! Store link here.



13 elements to coordinate with April Days CAC papers. Store link here


It is on sale for one week only! $1.00 each. Go grab this goodies now! :)

An inspiration LO from me,


Credits here

And to your QP freebie using "April Days"! 



Grab it here. Don't forget to leave some love if you love my work. :) A little thank you goes a long long way, so please do. I'm planning to give away some WA freebies when I get back from vacation. Happy spring break everyone! 

Hugs,
~Clarisse

2 ♥ comments ♥:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple