A reminder and a freebie!

Hello again! I'm quite busy right now with my life being a mom so here's a short message to you. The RAK contest will be ending soon.. It will be on 22nd of April. If you'd like to try your luck and win this fab kit from Mandy, here's the link to my previous post where you'll leave your girly messages!

Here's again the preview of Girly Girl kit,


And to your frame freebie, using My4princesses 2010 Calendar Mini Kits. I used the month of February. Here's the link to her store and don't forget to say thanks if you like it or give some reactions below. Also, please grab all my previous freebies. They will only available for one week now. Thanks!



Grab it here.

1 ♥ comments ♥:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple