A little gift from me..

Hello fellow scrappers! It's been a while since I gave a freebie so I thought I'd give a little gift today. :) And also, I'll come back April 1st for another freebie and an April CAC reveal from a great designer Laura! So, you may want to look out for that. Here's my gift for you, a frame/cluster using Rach (my4princesses designs) kit called, "So sassy". Leave some love if you love my work! Byebye... :) Grab it here.





♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

1 ♥ comments ♥:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple