Bon Voyage Kit and a freebie!

A new kit from My4princesses designs is here! A full kit great for travel vacation, trips, and any outdoor activities filled with fun and laughter. 






This kit contains 14 papers, 34 elements, and 1 full alpha set. Grab this now for only $2 just for today and up to March 28th (Sunday).Here's the link to the store.

Here's an inspiration LO from me,




Credits here.




Grab it here. You may leave some love notes here at my blog not at 4shared (disabled). :)

3 ♥ comments ♥:

Anonymous said...

looks good , thanks !

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Marissa said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple