New kit from Kathy Winters and a spring freebie!

Hello scrappers! Before anything else, I'd like to share that I was accepted as a CT member to Kathy Winters Designs. I am so excited to work with her and the rest of the team. And here's her new full kit.


This kit was designed with a soft color palette and texture to compliment your Spring and Easter layouts. Everything from Easter Egg Hunts to rainy Spring days and everything in between can be found in this kit. The kit contains 17 papers and 56 elements. It's on sale 25% off through Monday (March 29). Here's the link. She also made a coordinating alpha which is also on sale! It's $2.25 only. So hurry up and grab these spring goodies. Link to alpha here.

Here are my LO's

Credits here and here.

And to your freebie. Word arts from the LO's itself using Spring's Renewal kit and alpha by Kathy Winters! I hope you'll find it useful. Let me know if you like my work by leaving some love notes. :) Grab it here.


♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

1 ♥ comments ♥:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [25 Mar 05:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple