I'm part of a CT plus a freebie!

Yes, I'm officially part of a CT by a lovely and very accommodating designer, Rachel (my4princesses Designs) since March 10 (Wednesday)! :) I was so busy learning the how to's and creating LO's plus brag book quick pages that I'll be giving away for free to my loyal readers. (",) I just want to share that our dog Copper (half dalmatian and half rottweiler) has delivered 8 cute puppies just a while ago! (edit edit ...it's actually 9, one didn't make it *sigh). I'll be posting some of her photos and puppies or maybe LO's here.
Okay, I'm now tired and sleepy. Before I go to bed, kindly look at this bright, full of life bundle kit by my4princesses designs called "So Sassy". It's a great deal, from $5.99 to $3.50! Save 42%. It's great for any occasion and perfect for your little girl and or girlfriends. Here's the preview and link to her store.


And here's a my sample LO,


Credits here
And to your BB QP freebie!




Let me know that you snag the BB QP by leaving some love notes. *comments @ 4shared is disabled. Leave some reactions instead. Good night! :)


♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

2 ♥ comments ♥:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 10:54am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING.SUZYD X

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple