Follow my blog plus freebie Templates 2 and 3! :)

Hiyaaa! I hope you're doing great. My blog is a bit sad. Still got no followers. :( Anyway, you can still follow my blog, just click the follow button at the side bar. You can also follow my plurks here and tweets here! :) Here's today freebies! Templates 1 and 2. A 6 x 4 template good for brag book pages! By the way, I have a poll @ my side bar, kindly choose which digi freebies do you want from me. That's all! Happy weekend everyone! Byebye! :) Don't forget to leave some love. *comments @ 4shared is disabled. Leave some reactions instead.



Comments are always appreciated. It makes me smile as wide as this! :D


♥Hugs,
~Clarisse



2 ♥ comments ♥:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Web Design & Layouts category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple