Follow my blog here, @ tweeter, and @ plurk *plus* Template # 1 freebie



Hi there! For the coming days I'll be giving away 6 x 4 size templates for brag book pages if you follow my blog here, @ tweeter, and @ plurk! :) Ten followers or more would be great for template freebies! Just click the follow and fan buttons at my side bar. Easy pie! Here's today download. I hope you'll find it useful. Leave a comment if you do like it and or send a link if you use it, I'd be happy to leave some love notes to your blog. :) Bye bye! Have a great day ahead! :) Don't forget to leave some love. *comments @ 4shared is disabled. Leave some reactions instead.


♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

2 ♥ comments ♥:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Web Design & Layouts category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple