Templates 4 and 5 Freebie! :)

Hi everyone! :) First off, I'd like to express my thanks to Ms. Mary Cordell for following my blog. :) And the one who submitted a vote at my poll. Thanks! :) For the template freebies, I'm more interested to brag book (6 x 4) sizes since that's what I'm into right now for my scrap pages! But I can make some 12 x 12 size in the future, just let me know by dropping a line or casting a vote at my poll. :) For the photo mask freebies, I'm currently working on it. So, stay tuned and follow my blog to receive freebie updates. Btw, I already have my blog's button. Grab it and paste on your blog for quick link  and let  me know if you did. :)

Now to your brag book size (6 x 4) template freebies. Templates 4 and 5! Leave some love notes if you like it. :)



For my new freebie LO..
Credits given to: Celestial Star for the lace brushes.
                         Digitlxpressions for the purple and red glitter.


♥Hugs,
~Clarisse

4 ♥ comments ♥:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

R. said...

Thank you for sharing these templates. I like the designs.

Clarisse Jean said...

Thanks R.! I'm happy you like it. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving some ♥ notes. I do appreciate the effort! :)

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challengescbh - cutter freebies search engine
Home♥♥♥ | Girly girl designed by Mandymade | Blog Template design by scrafurple